≡ Menu

Judges

 

All the judges are influential, social-media savvy experienced bloggers who are not competing in the contest. They will rank each post on a 1-10 scale. Their cumulative scores will count for 60% of the total score. The other 40% will be the total of publicly available social media metrics such as Topsy and TweetReach. The co-founders and judges will collectively decide on the exact scoring system and it will be published on multiple high profile blogs prior to the start of the contest on April 15.

Be Sociable, Share!
    All posts (c) 2012 by their authors. All rights reserved.